Authors are kindly requested to submit their manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org Manuscripts must be made according to Template/Format of related journal.
IJMRA follow a Double Blind Peer Review System and Publish Monthly and Quarterly Refereed Journals. In order to bring in a high-quality intellectual platform for researchers across the world thereby bringing in total transparency in its journal review system.
Manuscripts are accepted for publication on the clear understanding that :
1. They have neither been published nor been sent for publication elsewhere. All the authors should sign a certificate to this effect in respect of each article sent for publication. Names, qualifications, full addresses and Email ID of all authors must be provided while submitting the manuscripts.
2. We are currently focusing on publishing original research works, review papers, short communications only, authors may submit the articles as per template of related Journal only to email:-email@example.com . Authors are advised to submit the articles only with the copyright form duly signed, scanned and attached; authors may download the copyright form and Paper Template with our website.
3. All authors are jointly and severally responsible to the various authorities for the contents of the manuscripts. The Editorial Committee/Publisher shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever to the contents of the manuscript and the views and interpretations expressed by the authors in the manuscripts.
4. The decision of the Editor is final in all matters pertaining to the publication of the manuscripts. Editor has the right to do editorial revision of the accepted manuscripts, restriction of number of pages, tables and figures. No reason shall be given for the non-acceptance of the manuscript. Manuscript once received will not be returned to the author under any circumstances. The copy right shall rest with the Journal and no part of any manuscript shall be reproduced without specific permission of the Editor.
5. Each manuscript received will be allotted a Paper ID no. as IJMRA... The authors, include ID number of the paper in the subject area in all future emails while sending the revised version of the manuscript based on the comments of the referee.
6. File Type : Authors should submit the articles only in MS-word format, no other format is accepted. If equations were used it should be converted by using MS Office equation editor and pasted as image at proper place. All equations should be grouped or may be prepared using equation editor software.
7. File Size : No article should exceed more than 15 pages unless necessary, authors will be requested to substantiate the need if it exceeds the maximum number of pages. The file size of the MS word format may not exceed 10 MB size for submission through submission form and 15 MB if it is submitted as attachment over mail.
8. Publication Cost: In an open access model, the publication costs of an article are paid from an author's research budget, or by their supporting institution, in the form of Article Processing Charges. These Article Processing Charges replace subscription charges and allow publishers to make the full-text of every published article freely available to all interested readers. In addition, authors who publish in our open access journals retain the copyright of their work, which is released under a "Creative Commons Attribution License," enabling the unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
NOTE: Authors note that paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Team of IJMRA advise you, do not submit same article to the multiple journals simultaneously. This may create a problem for you. Please wait for review report which will take maximum 5 to 7 days.